Bothwell Physiotherapist – Coatbridge
Bothwell Physiotherapy has provided a high standard of care to over 550 patients from Coatbridge and the ML5 postcode area.
The Clinic’s founder Ian Constable was physiotherapist to both Airdrieonians FC and Airdrie Utd for many years and so the clinic has close ties with the Monklands area.
He also worked in Coathill Hospital many, many years ago. The lead physio in Bothwell Physiotherapy is now Gillian Morrow.
If you need a physiotherapist in Coatbridge we are less than 6 miles away and well under 10 minutes driving.
This is an interactive map.
Directions from Coatbridge Town Centre
- Head for Whifflet and follow A725 for 0.9 miles
- Take 2nd exit at Shawhead roundabout A725
- Merge left onto A725 via the ramp following signs for Carlisle/M74/E Kilbride for 2.9 miles
- At the Raith roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto A725 heading to Hamilton/Uddingston/B7071/E Kilbride
- Keep in the right-hand lane
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit heading to Hamilton/Bothwell/Uddingston/B7071
- Turn right at mini-roundabout heading for Bothwell/Uddingston/B7071
- The Clinic is at the first set of Pedestrian Lights (on your Right)
Park in the street on your Left immediately before the lights OR on the Right immediately after the lights.
If you live in Coatbridge a physiotherapist is less than 10 minutes down the hill.
Tel. 01698 85 44 74 for an appointment.