Bothwell Physiotherapist – Glasgow
Bothwell Physiotherapy Glasgow has provided a high standard of care to over 6400 patients from the Glasgow postcode area. Bothwell Physiotherapy Clinic is less than 13 miles from central Glasgow with 11.5 miles of that motorway that means it only takes around 15 minutes.
There is easy on street parking all around the Clinic – compare that to finding a space in the city centre!
This is an interactive map – use the controls to zoom etc.
Directions from Glasgow Charing Cross
- Take the M8 and follow signs for Edinburgh/Carlisle/M73/Stirling/M80 for 5.8 miles
- At junction 8, exit onto M73 toward Carlisle/M74 follow for 1.7 miles
- Keep left at the fork and follow signs for M74/Carlisle and merge onto M74 for 3.0 miles
- At junction 5, exit toward E Kilbride/Coatbridge/Bellshill/Edinburgh/A8
- At the roundabout, take the 4th exit onto A725 heading to Hamilton/Uddingston/E Kilbride
- Keep in the right-hand lane
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit heading to Hamilton/Bothwell/Uddingston/B7071
- Turn right at mini-roundabout heading for Bothwell/Uddingston/B7071
- The Clinic is at the first set of Pedestrian Lights (on your Right)
Park in the street on your Left immediately before the lights OR on the Right immediately after the lights.